Terms & Conditions
Legal terms and conditions for using WIN DEEP TECH website:
Following are the codes set for regulating access and use of this site:
· The site shall be referred to as “The Site”
· WIN DEEP TECH shall be designated as “WIN DT”
· The general terms and conditions shall be termed “Terms and Conditions”
· “Users” means all visitors and users of the site.
Users are required to read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
By using the site, all users are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions specified hereunder and accepted to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions of use as stated below and as shall be modified by WIN DT from time to time at its discretion. Such amendments shall be posted on the site. Except as specifically required by the applicable laws, all amended terms shall go into effect immediately after being posted. That is why WIN DT strongly advises the Users to keep visiting this section regularly.
If a user does not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, he/she should refrain from using the site. WIN DT’s site is available to all individuals who have full legal capacity and authority under the law.
Site users shall bear full civil and penal responsibility arising from accessing this site within the following conditions:
· Users agree to use the site only for lawful purposes in accordance with the laws applicable in the Republic of Ireland.
· All complaints of abuse, violation and misuse of the site, whether described in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, shall be investigated.
· WIN DT may initiate, on its own, an investigation of any violation or breach of usage conditions, including gathering information from users /and the complaining party (if any) and examination of material on website servers.
· WIN DT, at its sole discretion, will determine what action will be taken in response to a violation on a case-by-case basis.
· WIN DT may limit or suspend users’ access to the website or issue a temporary or final warning and terminate users’ access, if:
a. User violates these Terms and Conditions contained therein.
b. User engages in spamming or any other illegal activities which include, but is not limited to, attempting without authorization, to access a computer system; pirating; gambling; trafficking in obscene or unlawful material; sending a message or having content that is obscene, lewd, filthy or indecent with intent to annoy, threaten or harass, threaten bodily harm or damage to individuals or groups; stalking or otherwise violating laws of the Republic of Ireland.
c. User attempts to compromise the security and safety of data or service or any other acts from the WIN DT website.
d. If WIN DT deems that usage of excessive system resources is excessive.
e. Any other reason WIN DT deems necessary based on its own discretion.
· WIN DT has the right to amend / suspend / terminate the site at any time without any reason, at its sole discretion and without incurring any responsibility whatsoever.
· WIN DT also has the right to suspend the site, or any portion thereof, or any products or services offered through the site, at any time without notice and terminate any individual’s right to access or use the site or any part thereof.
· WIN DT does not guarantee that the site will not be interrupted, nor is WIN DT responsible for any interruption or suspension or termination. Consequently WIN DT is not responsible for any resulting financial loss or damage.
· In the event of termination and the users are no longer able to access the site, the disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination.
· WIN DT shall not be liable for any failure or delay or non-performance caused by force majeure or any circumstances beyond its control.
· WIN DT may cancel any or unenforceable invalid term or condition, but the remaining terms shall be enforced.
· No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed an additional or continuing waiver of any other term.
Users agree to waive and hold WIN DT harmless from any claims relating to any action taken by WIN DT as a result of any violations of these conditions. Users cannot, therefore, sue or recover any damages whatsoever from WIN DT as a result of its decision to remove material from its website or servers, warm users, suspend or terminate users’ access to the website.
This waiver applies to all violations described in these Terms and Conditions.
Limits of Liability and Indemnification:
· Users of this website expressly agree that use of the website is at their sole risk. In no event shall WIN DT officers or employees be liable for any loss or lost profits or any special incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred by a user resulting from implementation of these Terms and Conditions.
· Users may not claim any costs from WIN DT resulting from any legal acts taken against it arising from these Terms and Conditions.
· This waiver shall survive termination of these Terms and Conditions.
WIN DT makes no warranties as to the accuracy of data and information listed on the website; however, WIN DT uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that such data and information are accurate and up-to-date.
WIN DT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the content of the site. WIN DT provides the site on an “as is” basis without any warranty or condition, express or implied. WIN DT does not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the site.
Operation of the site may be subject to interferences by numerous factors outside WIN DT’s control. No warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, may be given in conjunction with the information and materials contained in the site, including warranties of non-infringement or third party rights and freedom from computer virus.
Legal Compliance, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution:
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Users hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Irish courts and laws.
WIN DT expects that users will employ common good business practices and personal courtesy to avoid disputes. WIN DT has not, and will not, get involved in disputes between users or between users and third parties. WIN DT releases its employees of all groups, who use the site, from any claims arising from any complication relating to any disputes whatsoever.
Ownership and License:
WIN DT is the sole owner and licensor of the site and its contents, including all related intellectual property rights and licenses. All information submitted to and from WIN DT via this site shall be deemed the private property of WIN DT which can be free to use for any purpose. Any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information provided by any user/visitor of this site. WIN DT shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by WIN DT in writing or as otherwise specifically required by law.
Intellectual Property and Copyright:
· All intellectual properties, rights or interests, including, but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, expertise or techniques or any other similar rights of any type listed in the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and regulations contained on the site, shall be the sole property of WIN DT.
· Any communication or material transmitted by the user to the website by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas shall be treated as sensitive information but not privately owned by the user.
· Anything the user transmits or posts on the website shall become the property of WIN DT, and may be used for re-issuing or posting. Furthermore, WIN DT is free to use any ideas, concepts or expertise or techniques contained in any communication the user posts/uploads or sends to the website.
Unless otherwise noted, everything the user sees or reads on the WIN DT website including textual, graphical and all other content created by WIN DT, is copyrighted to WIN DT and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
Use of Information and Materials: